"Moments are the molecules that make up eternity."
Elder Neal A. Maxwell
"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes and truly see the things that matter most. Strength comes not from frantic activity, but from being settled on a firm foundation of truth and light. It comes from paying attention to the divine things that matter most." Elder Uchtdorf
My Motto
"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." -Marjorie Pay Hinckley
F-A-M-I-L-Y
This is the story of our family.
We try really hard, love really deep and laugh all the time.
Superman
This amazing man is the hub of our wheel... He is sunshine in the rain and holds my heart in his hands.
Buns
I love my family SO much... I just take it one day at a time and give lots of hugs.
Turbo
Do I need to explain his nickname? He keeps us on our toes... mostly because he's WAY smarter (and faster) than we are!
Bruiser
He's tough and determined-- and his smiles light up the room... we have a very bright home!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Calling all Mothers
I really need a super cool diaper bag. Really. And it needs to be cool. If you have one you love, please comment and tell me which one... Thanks! :)
I'm a friend of Levi's from High School, his brother dated my sister, anyway, long story... but www.littleangelbaby.com is my website I started a few years ago. I've sold the business since then, but there are some way cute diaper bags on there!!!
3 comments:
I dont have one of these but my Amy does. There stuff is really cool.
http://www.jjcoleusa.com/index.php
my aunt made me one...sounds cheesy, but it's adorable! i'll try to post a picture of it on my blog for you!
I'm a friend of Levi's from High School, his brother dated my sister, anyway, long story... but www.littleangelbaby.com is my website I started a few years ago. I've sold the business since then, but there are some way cute diaper bags on there!!!
Post a Comment