"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes and truly see the things that matter most.
Strength comes not from frantic activity, but from being settled on a firm foundation of truth and light.
It comes from paying attention to the divine things that matter most." Elder Uchtdorf


Friday, February 13, 2009

Handmade Gifts

My friend Rachael is an amazing person/mother/crafty-lady... and she had this on her blog. How could I resist receiving a homemade gift?

Okay so the first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. My choice. Made especially for you.

Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:
1 I make no guarantees that you will like what i make!
2 What i create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year.
4 You have no clue what it will be... it may be a story. it may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque.i may draw or paint something. i may bake something and mail it to you. who knows? not you, thats for sure.
5 I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The Catch? Oh the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!! Oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!

So, I'm committing to whoever commits to do the same thing for 5 other people! I'm not very crafty- but there are a few things I can do, and it will be exciting to think of something special.

2 comments:

SKU said...

ooh! I'm here! Now I feel like a bit of a heel for not commenting regularly. lol

The boys are sure growing up fast! I've enjoyed seeing their pics and what you guys are up to. And whether you know it or not your playfulness and laid back mom style are an inspiration to me. I could definitely use some more 'laid-back'.

SKU said...

Oh BTW this is Kamas, Levi's cousin. I found your blog via Nat & Ethans months back. Our blog is http://skuchimura.blogspot.com/