Yesterday we went to the awesome aquarium over the river in New Jersey thanks to the Ward's who have a membership. It was really fun!Gideon was excited/scared to see the sharks and they didn't disappoint! 
I loved the HUGE sea turtles and the big aquariums with stadium seating... I could sit and watch forever. In fact, I think they should have a "mothers of small children only" day at the aquarium- my kind of therapy!
We saw hammerhead sharks, sea turtles, ray sharks, stingrays, penguins, clown fish, smelled the hippos (they were MIA), touched sharks, stingrays, and SO much more. We loved it- 
I loved the HUGE sea turtles and the big aquariums with stadium seating... I could sit and watch forever. In fact, I think they should have a "mothers of small children only" day at the aquarium- my kind of therapy!
Thanks again, guys!

And to top it all off, we had an amazing view of the Philly skyline when we came out into the blessed sunshine!
The kids were pretty cute, too.


And to top it all off, we had an amazing view of the Philly skyline when we came out into the blessed sunshine!
The kids were pretty cute, too.




No comments:
Post a Comment