"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes and truly see the things that matter most.
Strength comes not from frantic activity, but from being settled on a firm foundation of truth and light.
It comes from paying attention to the divine things that matter most." Elder Uchtdorf


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How Many are You?

Gideon is in here with me and not in his room for "quiet" time like he should be... And Levi left his jelly beans on the computer desk.

We have had a great time chomping down the beans! A minute ago I asked Gideon how old he was, and when he told me, "Three years old," I gave him three more jelly beans and told him that was all for now. A minute later (when I was helping myself to more jelly beans) he asked, "Mom, how many are you?" I told him I was 31 years old, and he asked, "Is that lots?" Yep, Gideon, it is...

Sorry 'bout the beans, Honey.

No comments: