On the way out of the store, Gideon asked for a lemonade out of the soda machine, so we stopped at the grocery store and bought lemons for Homemade lemonade. It was so much fun taking turns juicing the lemons and mixing up the lemonade... and it was divine. Way better than Minute Maid!Friday, July 17, 2009
Gideon's Idea
On the way out of the store, Gideon asked for a lemonade out of the soda machine, so we stopped at the grocery store and bought lemons for Homemade lemonade. It was so much fun taking turns juicing the lemons and mixing up the lemonade... and it was divine. Way better than Minute Maid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
YUM! I think I know what we are going to try and do tomorrow!
Christine,
You have such a talent for sharing the fun you find and create in your life. I love love love your fun blog!
Mom
Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment