"Moments are the molecules that make up eternity."
Elder Neal A. Maxwell
"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes and truly see the things that matter most. Strength comes not from frantic activity, but from being settled on a firm foundation of truth and light. It comes from paying attention to the divine things that matter most." Elder Uchtdorf
My Motto
"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." -Marjorie Pay Hinckley
F-A-M-I-L-Y
This is the story of our family.
We try really hard, love really deep and laugh all the time.
Superman
This amazing man is the hub of our wheel... He is sunshine in the rain and holds my heart in his hands.
Buns
I love my family SO much... I just take it one day at a time and give lots of hugs.
Turbo
Do I need to explain his nickname? He keeps us on our toes... mostly because he's WAY smarter (and faster) than we are!
Bruiser
He's tough and determined-- and his smiles light up the room... we have a very bright home!
Does that little Bruiser, Joseph, have RED hair?!!! In previous pictures, I just thought it was blonde, but that's looking pretty orange to me. And when did Gideon get glasses?! He looks like a little professor! ADORABLE pictures!!!
6 comments:
Does that little Bruiser, Joseph, have RED hair?!!! In previous pictures, I just thought it was blonde, but that's looking pretty orange to me. And when did Gideon get glasses?! He looks like a little professor! ADORABLE pictures!!!
VERY cute pictures! They turned out great!
We call Joe Big Red. I think it just looked blonde because he didn't have much hair, but it is very red!
Levi
I love the glasses, very cute.
Love the glasses! Your boys ARE adorable!
DARLING pictures!! What cute boys.
Post a Comment