"Moments are the molecules that make up eternity."
Elder Neal A. Maxwell
"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes and truly see the things that matter most. Strength comes not from frantic activity, but from being settled on a firm foundation of truth and light. It comes from paying attention to the divine things that matter most." Elder Uchtdorf
My Motto
"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." -Marjorie Pay Hinckley
F-A-M-I-L-Y
This is the story of our family.
We try really hard, love really deep and laugh all the time.
Superman
This amazing man is the hub of our wheel... He is sunshine in the rain and holds my heart in his hands.
Buns
I love my family SO much... I just take it one day at a time and give lots of hugs.
Turbo
Do I need to explain his nickname? He keeps us on our toes... mostly because he's WAY smarter (and faster) than we are!
Bruiser
He's tough and determined-- and his smiles light up the room... we have a very bright home!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Please Recycle
They picked up my recycleables today and left the cardboard boxes I put them out in. Hmm.
Now that's pretty funny...I guess they were being nice and wanted you to use the boxes again. Then on the other hand, they might not be as smart as the recycler herself!
I was thinking about your sister the other day! how are they? Aren't they in TEXAS?
Christine, you won my vinyl give-away...the baby plaque. Could you please e-mail me soon with your phone number so I can contact you about the details. I'm hoping to make it tomorrow to use for display at my show Saturday. Thanks! Jenny jennywhiting@gmail.com
3 comments:
Now that's pretty funny...I guess they were being nice and wanted you to use the boxes again. Then on the other hand, they might not be as smart as the recycler herself!
I was thinking about your sister the other day! how are they? Aren't they in TEXAS?
Christine, you won my vinyl give-away...the baby plaque. Could you please e-mail me soon with your phone number so I can contact you about the details. I'm hoping to make it tomorrow to use for display at my show Saturday. Thanks!
Jenny
jennywhiting@gmail.com
That makes me laugh. :)
I think everyone should see Wicked- it is seriously AMAZING!!!
We have the Nikon D40 SLR Camera. It has been really great. It takes good pictures even if the photographer isn't the best, you know? :)
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment